Have you ever thought of hiring a Personal Trainer?
I am going to say yes, since you are on this page. The reality is that you are 80% more likely to reach your goal if you work with a trainer.
Whether you decide to train one-on-one or in a small group, as a FIT4YOU client you will receive the following:
- A thorough assessment of your functional performance, posture, core strength and more
- A training program designed just for you based on these results
- A thorough education on proper form and the hows and whys of the exercises chosen for you
- Program tracking, measuring and regular re-assessments
- Accountability and program adherence (key to success)
- Encouragement, motivation and constant support towards your goal
- And so much more…
SKYPE PERSONAL TRAINING
With everything going “online” it only makes sense that fitness would go there too.
But it does take a lot of discipline to get up, get motivated and actually do it. Hence why training LIVE online works even better. The guidance is there, the support you need and having your own personal cheerleader is the difference between an ok workout and a GREAT one!
- Alignment and posture assessment/corrections
- Releases and stretches to alleviate muscle imbalances and compensations
- Step-by-step guided programming for your individual goals
- Core preparation for pregnancy and birth
- Core rehabilitation after birth
- Specific training techniques to help with Diastasis Recti and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Email support
We so pleased to be able to offer our expectant mamas Doula care.
A Doula will support you through your late pregnancy, the entire birth and in the first weeks when bonding with your new baby.
Your Doula will help you and your partner prepare a birth plan and discuss the many options available to you. She will be by your side from the onset of labour until you are holding your baby for the first time. As your advocate and support person, she will help communicate your needs to the medical team and offer support to your partner if he/she needs to have time out or rest. She can also help with pain relief such as massage, acupressure, essential oils or homeopathy.
What could be more relaxing than a massage in your home? Our registered massage therapists will bring everything to your home and give you a wonderful, healing and pampering massage.
We offer pre and post natal massages as well as treatment for women at any stage in life. Massage can help give relief for a variety of issues like back pain, headaches, and chronic pain. This kind of treatment is also the perfect partner to your fitness training to help deal with tight and imbalanced muscles. So, book a massage today and relax and enjoy being taken care of.
Add a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to your Self-Care team to help relieve:
- Stress and associated problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Back pain and Chronic pain
- Circulatory and Respiratory problems
- Pregnancy, labour and postnatal discomfort
- Post-injury rehabilitationHealing of post-surgical (c-section) scars and much more
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
What is Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy?
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy is the assessment and treatment of conditions that have been caused by or are related to, dysfunction in the pelvic floor muscles. It is performed by a physiotherapist with specialized training and expertise in the area of pelvic health. The pelvic floor muscles are a small group of hammock-like muscles that are situated at the bottom of your pelvis. This group of muscles are extremely important and are essential in avoiding any kind of incontinence, they provide stability for our low back and contribute to sexual pleasure and function and more.
Pelvic Floor Assessment
If you are a woman you need to have a pelvic floor assessment. You will learn things about your body no one ever told you before – not your mother, sister, best friend or even your doctor. The word about pelvic health is finally spreading as women all over are realizing how important this is. Something that is common practice in Europe is finally taking hold here as well. So be proactive and take charge of your health. Our caring and dedicated women’s health physiotherapist will take care of you.
Some of the conditions treated are:
- Urinary Incontinence (stress & frequency/urgency)
- Pain or discomfort during intercourse
- Back pain and/or Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Diastasis Recti
What is a naturopathic doctor (ND)?
A naturopathic doctor is a primary care physician that combines the wisdom of nature with modern science. They diagnose, treat and manage patients with a variety of conditions using many modalities including Botanical medicine, Traditional Chinese medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy and more.
As with all our other services our Naturopathic Doctor comes to you and treats you in your home.
Women’s Health and your ND
Regardless of what stage of life you are in, you will find working with our Naturopathic Doctor hugely beneficial to your health. They can treat many women’s health concerns like mild infertility, promoting healthy pregnancies and getting through menopause without committing a crime and so much more.
Conditions Commonly Treated
As a primary care physician your Naturopathic Doctor can provide you with care for a number of conditions, including:
- Difficulty conceiving and Hormonal imbalances (Thyroid, Diabetes, PMS, PCOS, Menopause…)
- Digestive concerns (IBS, Bloating, Crohn’s…)
- Insomnia/Fatigue, Stress management
- Difficulty Losing Weight
- Many more…
Schedule a Nutritional assessment with one of our Holistic Nutritionists today to start your quest to eat better and live a longer, healthier, and more energized life.
Diets don’t work and therefore you will never see them promoted or suggested anywhere on my site. It is my belief that in order to maintain a health body composition for the rest of your life, one must adopt a way of eating that can be sustained for the rest of your days. Living off of two shakes and a salad a day is unrealistic in the long term.
Nutrition Follow-up Sessions
Once we have looked at your current eating habits, our Holistic Nutritionists will create a plan for you that works with your schedule, your preferences, picky family members and your budget. The goal is to make this easy for you in a way that is sustainable for the rest of your life.