It’s that wonderful time of the year again where we are either buy gifts from our families wish list or making our own. So what better way to kick start the new year than with fitness and health! Who needs to sign up for a gym membership when you can have a gym in the […]
If your little ones aren’t on a schedule you could be one of those new parents that are slowly losing your marbles. Trying to adjust to having a newborn could be quite taxing, let alone having two babies. Developing a twin baby schedule allows for an, easier daily routine and your twins will thrive from […]
Pilates is a form of exercise that was created by Joseph Pilates in the early 1900′s. Pilates believed that life-style, bad posture and inefficient breathing contributed to poor health, so he created a series of exercises to: teach awareness of breath and of alignment of the spine, and strengthen the deep torso and abdominal muscles. […]
As a nutritionist, the most challenging part of my job is simplifying nutrition to my clients. Clients expect me to present them with a mathematical equation to follow, a restrictive unpalatable meal plan removing eggs, grains and meat and costing them a fortune. Instead, what they find is a breakdown of the basics of health, […]
Yep it’s that time and I have struggled with this idea for over a year. Apparently being black (or in my case half black) has it’s drawbacks because my fibroids are back and with a vengeance. So much so that they sent me to the ER back in May. Nice. I can’t tell you the […]
It’s something a personal trainer hears (and see’s) time and time again. A person who complains about the endless times they have joined a gym, started an exercise program just to hit a wall a few months down the road. Hitting a wall is exactly what it feels like when you hit a plateau; the […]
- Holiday Parties and control. Can you? - by team member: Frances Lea
- The Do-It-Yourself home gym. The perfect holiday gift! - by team member: Alycia Spadafora
- Establishing a feeding routine with twins - by team member: Carla Parchment
- Pilates 101 for moms - by team member: Aida Estacio
- Healing broth for moms - A stock to invest in: By team member - Kerri Cooper
- I'm going in.....
- Blasting through plateaus!!
- Tricks to stop eating those Treats! - by team member: Rachelle Arsenault
- Strength Training For Moms - By team member: Susanna Yampolsky
- Shake, Blend and Roll!! - By team member: Kerri Cooper